What is your story? We love to hear from students, members and friends of East End Arts about your involvement here - past, present, or future!
We have a rich history of community involvement, and we enjoy collecting stories from people who have been touched by East End Arts...
- Have you taught a class here?
- Taken an art class or music lesson?
- Exhibited in the Gallery?
- Attended or participated in an event?
- Benefited from a scholarship or grant opportunity?
- Did you learn a new skill that now you’ve taken off with?
- Are you a parent, family member, or friend of someone who benefited from spending time at East End Arts?
- Or some other form of involvement?
East End Arts means many different things to different individuals. Submit your responses here. Thank you for sharing your experiences and memories.